I’ve decided to write down at least 3 good things that happened to me each day. I need to remember that I do have good things in life and not to be so pessimistic.
Also it’s a Friday night.
- I woke up in San Diego.
- Being home is always great, I don’t have to stress about school, summer is here.
- I bought tickets to the Real Friends show tomorrow
- It’s going to be a show where I can let myself go. All emotions will be set free and no one will be judging me.
- I don’t know how to explain this last one. I feel like my high school self crushing on a boy. You know that butterfly feeling, that.
- It’s not like I even know this guy. I would love too though. But lmao I ruined my chances at that with me drunk messaging him last weekend.
I was on a good note then put myself down in the end. I promise I’ll get better. A promise to myself.